Well, you might be wondering why the title sounds so weird.......well, the story itself is so weird and myterious, that its till to-date, an unsolved one........so we leave the tough job to you
..............SOLVE THE MYSTERY......................
It was a Sunday mid-morning. A funday for any kid, and the it was the same for me. Little did I know that this day would endup being the weirdest sunday of my life. I never saw it coming because it was Diwali(Indian light fest) the next day and Eid was fast approching.
Me and my mom were at the market, shopping for some dress materials for the festival. As usual she found the prices high and she started bargaining and as don't like listening to my mother bargaining, started gazing around the market place. Many people, unlike my mother were quietly talking business and some like my mother, were bargaining at the top of their voices. Suddenly out of nowhere, I saw a lady, she was very beautiful. With her fair face and dark hair, she looked like an angel dropped from heaven. But she looked very sad. Then she looked at me, straight in the eye, and I looked at her. We were like this for nearly ten minutes.
It was then the worst happned.......A tear trickled down from her brown watery eyes and her face. She never wiped it off and it gripped my heart. Questions started flooding my mind....What might have happned?, Why did she look so helpless? Was there no one for her?.........Who was she??....But my mother's voice broke into my thoughts. She was calling me and I had to go.
The face.....it was still on my mind.
That night I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking of the lady, her face, her watery eyes, that tear, and for the first time in my life, a tear ran down from my eyes, for someone I didn't know.
Suddenly the tear of the lady and my tear seemed to have some kind of a bond. A bond of understanding and love. A bond, which was formed all of a sudden.
But one thing still haunts me till today. That tear, I felt some how, responsible for it!!
As if it was all my mistake!!As if I could help her and I delibrately did not.
Till today, I ask myself only one question with a small tear trickling down my cheek.
"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE TEAR, THAT STILL HAUNTS ME TODAY??"
kewwwl but plz add the end as well
ReplyDelete