It is a really sad day for me
But I’m trying my best to keep it
As happy as I can.
Bcoz one of my angels is leaving
As her duty to keep me happy
To keep me protected
Is over.
Yes u too like the others,
Have done ur duty very well
I will always remember,
All those memories,
That we both spent together.
I will always remember that,
Even if summer comes
Ur memories with me
Will not melt away,
Even if autumn comes
It will not fly away,
Even if winter comes
It will not get freezed,
But if monsoon and spring comes,
These memories will get refreshed.
Life was really full of fun.
And I know that after,
Me being so lucky,
There will be someone more,
Waiting for you,
To get just as lucky as I am,
To have u as my frnd.
awww sooo cute:) very heart-warming poem
ReplyDelete