I hope everything is all right
I hope everything turns right
Hope is all i can do
Results he will give
Where i may land i dont know
But hope is all i can do
Having faith is the only thing i can do
I am scared of this silence
It pricks my heart
I have messed it up
And others will have to clear it for me
I dont want them to do it
But its the price they are paying for what i have done
I did not want to face it
Coz i feared all this
Long before
As the clock is striking
Every minute
I am getting even more scared
Hope everything is all right
I hope everything turns right
I need help
But you cant help
Coz its on me
And not on you
I know you are sad
But i cannot help it too
As the night approaches
In this silence
I am fearing it all
I dont want to face it
But i have no other option
Wish it was all as easy as i thought
But its not
Now i stand here
Before the clock
I am watching it
Strike every minute
And i am also watching the fear
Pierce me
This silence is killing me
I hope everything is all right
I hope it will be right
I hope it all turns right
Hope is all i can do
Beyond that there is nothing i can
Do
I feel it coming closer
But i have nothing to do
I hope everything turns right
Hope is all i can do
Results he will give
Where i may land i dont know
But hope is all i can do
Having faith is the only thing i can do
I am scared of this silence
It pricks my heart
I have messed it up
And others will have to clear it for me
I dont want them to do it
But its the price they are paying for what i have done
I did not want to face it
Coz i feared all this
Long before
As the clock is striking
Every minute
I am getting even more scared
Hope everything is all right
I hope everything turns right
I need help
But you cant help
Coz its on me
And not on you
I know you are sad
But i cannot help it too
As the night approaches
In this silence
I am fearing it all
I dont want to face it
But i have no other option
Wish it was all as easy as i thought
But its not
Now i stand here
Before the clock
I am watching it
Strike every minute
And i am also watching the fear
Pierce me
This silence is killing me
I hope everything is all right
I hope it will be right
I hope it all turns right
Hope is all i can do
Beyond that there is nothing i can
Do
I feel it coming closer
But i have nothing to do
Hey!!
ReplyDeleteAwsum poem and its clearly from ur heart...love ur originality!!!...keep it goin.
hey!i lyked dis 1 much....think u wrote ven u were sad!...its showin ur emotionz...gud!
ReplyDeleteyes hope is whts left in the end... nice poem very expressive
ReplyDelete