I stand in this silence
Feeling everyone’s presence
They are there
But quite
Just like me
And though they are not saying anything
There is still some
Sound
Sound of questions
Sound of voices searching answers
Searchin for the answers
Which noone can see
Or hear
In this silence
There is alot going on
And I stand here
Watching silence silencing
Everything around me
Feeling everyone’s presence
They are there
But quite
Just like me
And though they are not saying anything
There is still some
Sound
Sound of questions
Sound of voices searching answers
Searchin for the answers
Which noone can see
Or hear
In this silence
There is alot going on
And I stand here
Watching silence silencing
Everything around me
very well composed..well done....one of the best,very well put together poem of urs..superb =)) monisha
ReplyDeletewow puja amazing poem truely outdone all the others love this poem!! can relate to it very well!
ReplyDelete