Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where do I go ...

Where do I go?

Where do I head to?
I am at the fork
On the road
Standing with a load...
The sun shines
The moon lights up
There is sound
There are people
But for me
Everything is
Just very lonely
From here where do I go?
A load of questions
Burdening me
Trying to look out for answering pathways..

2 comments:

  1. Exactly the way I feel on this new years arrival ..... as another year passes by ... we still cant decide how and where to move on .... very well written Puji ... Muahzz ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. From here where do you go?
    From here where you head to
    Is through the fork on the road
    Carrying your load,
    Easing your burden
    Finding your answers in your path through the road
    Where the sun rises and the moon dims
    The sounds stop
    The people leave
    But for you
    Inner peace shall be with you
    From here where do you need to go...?

    ReplyDelete