I looked for you for ages,
I looked all around me,
I searched every face looking for you...
And then came a day where I found you,
Thin as a stick,
wearing a cap almost covering your face as though hiding from the world,
with music roaring in your ears,
I looked all around me,
I searched every face looking for you...
And then came a day where I found you,
Thin as a stick,
wearing a cap almost covering your face as though hiding from the world,
with music roaring in your ears,
you came walking towards my table with your eyes looking at the ground ...
I kept looking at you,
Months passed, Years passed,
and we were walking around hand in hand,
from just a friend you had become my first love ...
I was lost in you,
I made you my life,
I slept kissing you goodbye,
I woke up wishing you good morning,
I woke up wishing you good morning,
I felt like a princess with a prince ...
Then came a beautiful day,
Where you were on your knees,
And I was in the clouds,
Showing my hand around with a ring on ...
Now the wait was unimaginable,
my patience was running out,
I wanted the day of walking down the aisle to come soon,
The wait was over, I was in white,
Holding rosy orchids in my hand,
Just holding on for a few minutes more,
Waiting to be walked down the aisle,
Just to put my hand in yours and to be yours forever ...
Then came a beautiful day,
Where you were on your knees,
And I was in the clouds,
Showing my hand around with a ring on ...
Now the wait was unimaginable,
my patience was running out,
I wanted the day of walking down the aisle to come soon,
The wait was over, I was in white,
Holding rosy orchids in my hand,
Just holding on for a few minutes more,
Waiting to be walked down the aisle,
Just to put my hand in yours and to be yours forever ...
But then the Dreams always come to an end,
Every night ends with a sunrise,
You were nothing but a dream,
my shining star,
my fairy tale,
which ended leaving me behind with tears,
which ended leaving me behind with tears,
and a wish, wishing that I could have you back in my arms,
wishing that I could hold on to you forever ...
wishing that I could hold on to you forever ...

No comments:
Post a Comment