Saturday, June 06, 2015

Whole Again

You came wandering the garden of sorrows
hoping for what I don't know ...

You looked at me
I looked away ...

You walked up to me
My heart missed a beat ...

You reached me
I moved away ...

But you caught my hand
I tried pushing you away ...

You held on, did not let me go
I looked at you ...

Love was sparkling in your eyes
I stood still...

You pulled me close
I came close...

I looked at you more
I was scared ...

You pulled me closer
I shivered and looked away...

You hugged me
I felt the warmth...

I felt love
And hugged you back ...

Sorrow poured out of me
You held me closer and whispered sweetness in my ears
 
"open your eyes love,
your dream is here to stay..."


and I felt whole again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment